UPPSC Samiksha Adhikari Syllabus in English Hindi 2019 – ARO / RO Exam Pattern: Guys, the vacancy for the Samiksha adhikaari is now out and as expected many candidates had applied for the post.
We like you to put the light on the reference of the syllabus of the Samiksha Adhikaari or Reviewing Officer (RO /ARO). Candidates can apply through online mode only for this they need to go to the official website of the department. Till now many candidates had applied for the post and we can see that lakhs and lakhs of candidates had appled for the post and there are still days to apply for it. The dates for the exam will be uploaded soon on the website.
- Application Opening Date : To be updated
- Last Date for Submitting Examination Fee: To be announced
- Last date for online application submission: To be announced
- Exam Date: To be announced
Samiksha Adhikari Age Limit & Fee Details
Age Limit: All the candidates those who are applying should not be more than 40 years in age and less than 22 years.
Application Fee: The fee criteria is different for different candidates as belonging to their categories:
- General Candidates: Rs. 125
- OBC Candidates: Rs. 65
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 25
There are certain qualities which a candidates must posses to get the job. They are:
- He must have a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university or Institute.
- It is compulsory to have a O” Level Certificate with DOEACC Society
- Every applying candidates must have speed in Hindi Typing with 25 WPM.
- The Knowledge of English Typing also.
Samiksha Adhikari Eligibility /Selection Procedure
The selection procedure for the recruitment of candidates on the post of Reviewing officer is simply the same as other. The selection is divided in 2 steps
- Written Examination: The candidates at first need to go through the written examination as this is necessary to do. So, that candidates can be easily short listed.
- Interview: After the candidates are short listed. They are asked to come for the interview. This is the final step and those who are selected will then given appointment letter.